Identity verification helps protect qTrade users from theft, fraud and prevents abuse of the qTrade platform. Additionally, as a US based company qTrade must comply with AML/KYC laws, U.S. economic sanctions laws, and other legal and regulatory requirements. We take these compliance obligations seriously, and the identity verification helps qTrade comply with these laws and requirements. We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or other illegal activities, and we appreciate your assistance in this matter.
What are the verification options?
- New & unverified email accounts. $0/day withdrawal limit
- Basic Identity (without 2FA): Requires full name, address, and birthdate. $2,000/day withdrawal limit
- Basic Identity (with 2FA): $4,000/day withdrawal limit
- Government ID (without 2FA): Submit government issued photo ID and a selfie. $25,000/day withdrawal limit
- Government ID (with 2FA): $50,000/day withdrawal limit
Two factor auth
Enabling two factor authentication on your account doubles your withdraw limit, and also makes your account much more secure.