We welcome clients from all over the world, but due to international and local regulations there are a few exceptions.
The cause of these restrictions are typically due to:
- the United States has embargoed goods or services from this country or region
- laws in your jurisdiction prohibit you from using our service
- regulatory uncertainty related to the previous points
- regulatory compliance costs are known, but prohibitive
At this time, qTrade does not offer service to residents of:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
- Syrian Arab Republic
If you do not live in any of these countries, or if your origin is from one of these countries but you currently live elsewhere, you're welcome to create an account with qTrade.
So for example, while we cannot offer service to Cuban residents at this time, we can offer service to Cuban citizens and corporations residing outside of Cuba.
Please note that the list above may or may not be a complete and up-to-date representation of regions unsupported by qTrade, and if a region is not included on this list it does not require us to support that region. This list is provided as a convenience to our users on a "best-effort" basis