1. Review our Listing Guidelines
There are a couple of basic requirements, and a few preferred features;
For all listing guidelines please follow this link: Listing Guidelines.
For all technical guidelines please follow this link: Technical Guidelines.
2. Basic Requirements
- qTrade does not list securities
- The coin must be open source
- The coin must have a Block Explorer
- The coin must have Idempotency
If the coin you'd like to suggest does not meet these basic requirements STOP HERE
3. Preferred features
- Fresh and exciting codebase
- Easy integration
- Maintainable and durable
- A devoted dev team and community interest
- Not listed on top exchanges
4. Submitting your token
If you have a token that meets these requirements then you can apply for it to be listed via a support ticket. Make sure to include the following;
- Information about the project and why it is exciting
- Links to additional info such as github, discord, etc.
- The codebase type (Bitcoin / Litecoin fork, Ethereum fork, Custom, etc.)
- Desired ticker symbol and full name to appear on our site
We will happily review your submission and get back to you.