1. Navigate to the Verification page
The verification page can be found under under account settings in the top right navigation menu.
2. Click the 'Verify' button
Once on the verification page click verify next to 'Government ID'
You will need to provide:
- A photo of yourself holding a legible hand written note
- A picture of a government issued photo ID.
When you upload a personal photo with verifying information please remember to:
- Include your entire face with no obscuring headwear (e.g. sunglasses, hats, etc.)
- Hold a legible, in focus piece of paper with the date, your full name, and the word "qTrade."
When you upload a government issued ID we recommend US customers upload a drivers license, and for non-US customers to upload your international passport. When uploading please remember to:
- Include the entire document in the photo, if any part of the license or passport is excluded it will likely be rejected
- Date of Birth on your ID must have a full 4 digit year.
3. Review process may take ~24 hours
ID verifications are typically processed within 24 hours, however some verifications may take longer. Once we have reviewed and verified your uploaded documents then we will email you a notice and update your account status.